Hey guys in honor of International Women’s Day I created a video on youtube called #DearMe. Check it out below and make sure to subscribe!
5 Unique Ways To Heal after a BreakUp:
I know what it is like to go through a break up in this article I have listed 5 unique ways to get over a breakup. I have heard many cliché ways on how to get over a breakup but I think it’s time to reinvent yourself…literally. Hope you like:
1- Go Salsa dancing, I am so serious, it is so fun and really opens you up. You dance with strangers who are just looking to have a goodtime and not worry about the pain from their past. Try it out
2- Watch, “Everybody Loves Raymond and the “King of Queens”- if this doesn’t make you laugh till your belly hurts, then I don’t know what to tell you lol. Seriously try it out
3-Buy an outfit that makes you feel sexy- it will really make you feel great about yourself and then you can look at yourself in the mirror and realize you are so much better without them : )
4- Go to an amusement park and get a sundae, I love amusement parks and well they make me happy- try it out
5- Go on vacation with some friends and realize the world is so much more than a broken relationship. Sometimes people are only there to teach you one thing, we mess up when we confuse seasonal people with lifetime people. Accept the universe and party like it’s 1999 or just do all the things that make you happy and smile.
Thanks for Reading
5 signs your significant other is in it for the long haul:
So you’ve been dating your significant other for a little bit of time now and maybe your not so sure where the relationship is going. Or maybe you just want to make sure this isn’t just another fling. Here are some signs that definitely show that your significant other is in it for the long haul:
You have met the friends and family. I cannot stress this one enough. If someone is really into you and they want things to work long term they are going to want you to meet the most important people in their lives, whether it be family or friends. I know if I met the guy of my dreams and we were seeing each other I would definitely introduce him to my family, and I rarely do that, so If I do introduce a guy it means its serious.
You are a part of their long term plans. Does he or she mention your name when they talk about where they see themselves in a year or future endeavors. If someone incorporates you into their future life that hasnt even occurred yet, chances are they are taking you and your relationship pretty seriously.
If both of you are comfortable with talking about marriage or living together then chances are you guys are open to long haul capabilities. : )
He or she doesn’t flirt with anyone but you, and only has eyes for you. When you are together it’s like no one else is in the room, and when you are not together they make it known that you are a part of their life.
If their coworkers know about you, that means they talk about you and they don’t want you to go anywhere.
I hope you guys enjoyed!! Have anymore signs to add, send them to email@example.com
Thanks for reading guys!!
3 Ways to Keep Him Interested
Sometimes after being in a relationship for a long time things can get repetitive and monoutous. And sometimes men lose interest. Here are some things that you can do to keep him interested or keep the relationship alive.
1) Surprise him. Guys love when you change it up. Unpredictability is sexy. For example: Create a romantic setting/sexy occasion, cook him dinner one day, send him a sexy gift, write him a song, and do it all just because- this will keep definitely keep him interested, guys like mystery, but not too much.
2) Give him time to miss you. Now I am not an advocate for games in which you wait 2/3 days to call, but I think it is always nice to spend time doing stuff with your friends and for yourself and then coming back to your significant other. Distance definitely makes the heart goes fonder.
3) Take him out somewhere different that you haven’t gone too, or some place that you don’t normally go. For example: a broadway play, a live show, a concert, laser tag, beach, picnic, fireworks, exotic cuisine. Or even surprise him with two tickets to his favorite basketball team’s game etc – he will love that you care enough about his interests and not just your own
3 Ways to Keep Her Interested
Sometimes after being in a relationship for a long time things can get repetitive and monoutous. And sometimes women lose interest. Here are some things that you can do to keep her interested or keep the relationship alive.
Surprise her. I cannot stress this enough, women love surprises and even if they say they don’t they do. But it has to be a well thought out surprise. For example: cook her dinner one day, send flowers to her job, write her a song, and do it all just because- this will keep definitely keep her interested, in fact she might be smitten
Give her time to miss you. Now I am not an advocate for games in which you wait 2/3 days to call, but I think it is always nice to spend time doing stuff with your friends and for yourself and then coming back to your significant other. Distance definitely makes the heart goes fonder.
Take her out somewhere different that you haven’t gone too, or some place that you don’t normally go. For example: a broadway play, a live show, a concert, laser tag, beach, picnic, fireworks, exotic cuisine
Hey guys so you know how hard dating can be. Too many times I hear people say they don’t know where to go to meet people. People are so tired of the club scene. I honestly think that the club is the worst place to meet someone, of course there are those few people that have success stories but from my own experience it is rare. Usually at the club there are men and women that are just trying to have a good time, they don’t want anything substantial. Also the club is filled with drunk people, and usually when you meet someone you want to be sober, just in my opinion. So here is a list of my top 10 places to meet a potential date. They are not in any particular order but these are places in which I have actually met someone, or even met an ex-boyfriend. Also some of my friends have met people in these situations as well. Let me know what you think:
1) A Bookstore-this makes the list because I loveee to read. I can literally spend hours in a bookstore just exploring. And I always see lots of men and women of all ages in barnes and nobles. And you might bump into someone who has similar interests as you.
2) Dance Class- or any type of interest/activity class/cooking/acting etc- This is a great place to meet someone.
3) Church- So I know not everyone goes to church, but for those of you that do this is a great place to potentially meet someone who has the similar values and religious views as you.
4) The Beach/Parks- summertime is just around the corner and EVERYONE- I mean EVERYONE will be at the beach and the parks (I know I will be)
5) Grocery Store-we all have to eat sometime, right?? While your pushing a cart through the aisles you might bump into your soul mate. You never know!
6) Live Music Venues/Concerts- I love live shows and I will even attend a show by myself. This is a perfect place to meet someone who also likes the same kind of music you like. (Already something in common)
7) Museums-I like going to museums and exploring new things. And some museums actually have cool events they put on monthly. For those of you in the NY area, the Brooklyn Museum has this cool event called “First Saturdays” every first saturday of the month in which they have live music and a multitude of different events.
8) The Gym- so many people workout daily. While getting yourself in shape you might meet someone while running on a treadmill.
9) Online- and of course you can meet both men and women online on dating websites. This is a good option for those people that are very busy or don’t go out often.
10) Lounges- While I am not a big fan of meeting someone at a club, a lounge is a little more upscale and classy. People are usually dressed to impress and it is a lot less rowdy than a club.
Hope you liked this list. If you have anymore suggestions or a topic you want to see, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading!!
So you were dating this amazing guy and you decided to not date any other guys while seeing him, but now he has moved on and left you high and dry for the next chick faster than you can say, “but baby why”. And now you are wondering what you did wrong. How can you fix it? etc This is a requested topic. A friend of mine wanted to know my thoughts on dating different men at the same and for the sake of the request I will keep it gender specific but what I have to say applies to both men and women and all types of dating relationships. No one is exempt lol. My thoughts are simple… I don’t think there is anything wrong with dating more than one guy at the same time, and when I say dating I do not mean being in a committed relationship, i mean simply that, “dating”.
Most guys date women simultaneously. It is called playing the field. Getting to know different people and feeling them out before you make a decision to commit. When a guy does it, it is seen as keeping his options open but sometimes when a woman does it she is seen as loose or not desirable. That is complete and utter bull*** and a double standard that i do not endorse. I think that women should play the field and get to know different guys within reason. Dating is time consuming and sometimes costly if you have to pay to get to the person etc so choose who you date wisely. Also if you do date other men, when one decides to dip on you it will be easier to deal with because you have other options. If a guy has his options open I do not see why you can’t have your options open as well.
While I think it is okay to date other guys at the same time I think that it is important that you inform the guys that you are dating that you are dating or talking to other people. I don’t think its cool to keep that information from someone you are seeing, they have a right to know that. Also there is absolutely nothing wrong with just seeing one person at a time. Some people like to do that because they like to just focus on one person at a time but make sure you know where the other person stands on this as well so that if they are seeing other people, you know. You shouldn’t choose to see other people out of spite, do it simply because you want to. Here is the tricky part, while i think it is okay to date or talk to different guys at the same time I don’t think a woman should be having sex with all of the men she is seeing. This puts you at risk for getting a disease or getting pregnant. I think if you do choose to take it to that level that is when you should decide on one person that you are intimate with in order to keep yourself safe. While dating other guys is a good way to really figure out what you want and meet new people there is always a possibility that a guy that you really like can hurt you and that is why it is so important to love yourself and be comfortable in your own skin before you date. If you don’t love yourself the moment a guy disappears you will be so distraught and feel like you’ve lost everything when in reality you didn’t lose much just a guy who isnt the one.
Do you want to give feedback? Do you have a story or topic you want to share? Email me at email@example.com
Leave a comment and don’t forget to subscribe
Thank you for reading!!!
Want to see a topic on my blog? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org